Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Foundation enlarged

It's raining pretty steadily, so there isn't a soul working at the development today. I drove by there on my way back from somewhere else and snapped a couple of (very similar) pictures:

It definitely looks a little less like a scaled-down model of our house with that filler material in there. A couple of trenches for cable and drainage (under what will end up being our driveway) have been filled as well, but I didn't get a picture of that because the rain made me flee to my car. Anyway, we are supposed to be getting better weather for the next few days, so perhaps the foundation work will get completed.

1 comment:

  1. Bad weather can definitely put a damper on things. Hopefully, though, by this weekend you will see more progress! Happy Building :)

    ReplyDelete