Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The beginning

A month or two ago, an opportunity presented itself that would enable my wife and I to get out of the rent trap and buy a home. It has long been our desire to build a new home, because we have always dreamed about having our home arranged in a certain way with certain things. We are fussy that way. I stumbled across news of an upcoming development and decided to drop by the sales office and get some details. After looking at some of the available properties and chatting with the sales guy, I knew I had found something worth bringing to my wife.

The following weekend, I took my wife out to the area where the development would be going up and then we went to see the sales guy together. We walked out of the office two hours later having made a firm commitment to buy a model called the Michener II. And so began the long process...

1 comment:

  1. We have been renting too. Can't wait to be home owners again!

    Congrats on the house! And welcome to the Ryan Blogging E-neighborhood!

    ReplyDelete